IVPD 2016 BUSINESS CONGRESS
Online/Social Media Marketing
PRESENTED BY GREG SMITH
As we are all well aware the world around us is changing and online/mobile and social media play a big role in business. It is important that you keep up to date with these opportunities. As per your request we are proud to bring you a full day seminar around this exciting field.
360 Marketing are experts in their field and have received numerous awards and are linked to many blue chip companies.
The seminar will be presented by Greg Smith who is a leader in terms of Online Marketing and was part of the Top Social Media Marketers in 2015.
The seminar will cover:
- Social Media
- Google Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
Please click on the program below for more information and we look forward to sharing this information and opportunity with you all.
Click here for the PROGRAM
Click here to REGISTER
BENCHMARKING THE SA VETERINARY INDUSTRY
- How much profit are you really making after all your costs are taken into account?
- How do your three key cost headings compare with those of similar practices?
- How does your practice Transaction Volume Index (TVI – volume of client transactions at the ATV (ACT) per veterinarian FTE per day) compare with other practices?
- How does your practice performance compare with other practices in South Africa?
- What lessons can you learn from other similar practices to improve your business performance?
You can use this exclusive IVPD Benchmark Service from by Dr John Sheridan of Veterinary Business to compare your practice with the median and with the lower and upper quartiles of all the participating practices like yours.
Your data will be guaranteed as secure, your practice will be allocated a unique identification code and as soon as data from the first 25 IVPD member practices has been processed, you will receive an e.mail report which will compare your practice performance with the median, lower and upper quartiles of all the participating practices.
Click here to see and hear
John's video on how the process works.